Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:1277 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Corporate Finance & Strategy - eCommerce (8-12 yrs)
- Will be working directly with the business leadership, executives, and stakeholders.
- Work with Senior Management and the respective business units to determine strategic objectives and identify opportunities to meet these goals
- Partner with business leaders to provide input and guidance on business issues and to provide strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the line(s) of businesses
- Build and implement (in consultation with the business leader(s) and the CFO), the annual operating plan. Prepare monthly Comprehensive Finance Docket for the business lines and identify pockets of improvement from a financial and operational standpoint and effectively communicate the same to the senior management for action
- Coordinate across all departments and the top management of the company to set-up the systems required for understanding and reporting the key business metrics of the company / business lines.
- Predictive Analysis, external benchmarking within the same Sector / Industry and need based advanced analytics. Proactively use benchmarking to ensure resources are optimized and BAU operations are managed tightly
- Work closely with the accounting and control teams to track the business against projections made in the business plan
- Play an active role in due diligence process for Debt and equity funding