Associate Consultant at 3P Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1509 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Corporate Communications - Industrial/Mfg (13-15 yrs)
- Will be responsible for managing PR, sponsor communications, stakeholder communications, publications, and reputation management in support of enhancing Company's reputation and brand position in India.
- He is responsible for working with various functions locally and globally to develop strong communication plans. Managing PR agency, event management agency and others as required. The key deliverable will be:
- Brand Building, Loyalty initiatives, Support employee engagement and internal communication activities etc.
- 14 - 20 years of experience in a communications role, This should include extensive media relations experience with an emphasis on brand, corporate and product communications and a strong and acknowledged track record of results. Preferably from Manufacturing Industry Experience.
- Experience in other areas of the marketing mix e.g. above the line advertising, brand management and especially digital engagement a major plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills; must be able to write under pressure.
- Ability to synthesize complex information; understand the needs and interests of target audiences; define and articulate messages; generate effective and compelling content for a variety of vehicles (news releases, articles, Q&A documents); create and edit copy; develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Significant experience in formulating and managing communications strategies/plans within a complex organization.
- Success in building good relations with key media and securing media coverage
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to develop relationships and communicate with all levels
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and ability to manage multiple projects and demands at a time.
- Must have the ability to think creatively and be able to provide ideas and inspiration in communication activities
Education: Graduate degree in Journalism, Public Relations, MBA, or Communications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.