Head - Corporate Communications - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
- Overlook and execute Brand, Corporate and Digital Public Relation strategy for the group and the respective brands
- Plan and launch creative, effective and informative campaigns resulting in increased visibility and helping in a higher brand recall.
- Create and implement end-to-end Internal Communication strategies for key company initiatives
- Lead and coordinate media interaction, manage requests for meeting and interviews and handle critical situations for BU heads and departments
- Crisis Communication on various issues including misuse of products, TVC to accidents at factory.
- Ensure Brand alliances on the right platform and at the right markets
- Create and effect Perception Management strategy
- Help brands, teams and partner agency in Creative Content conceptualization and ideation
- Work on the Influencer Engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.