Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:1001 Applications:420 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Corporate Commercial HR/Talent Management - FMCG - TISS/XLRI/SIBM/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
Role: Head Corporate & Commercial HR / Talent Management
Client: Global FMCG (Foods & Beverage) MNC
Reporting to: CHRO
Candidate Profile: MBA from a premier B-School (ideally, only TISS, XLRI, SIBM, SCMHRD) with 12+ years of experience across multiple roles in HR - including a stint in Sales HR and Talent Management.
INDICATIVE JOB DESCRIPTION -
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Participate in organizational strategic planning and provide leadership for PM and QI policy development.
- Research and assist in the development of PM training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns.
- Serve as a business partner with hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in client satisfaction. Develop effective relationships within the organization and the hiring community to have influence and impact the recruiting process and hiring.
- Develop, initiate and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion and succession planning.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity, diversity and competitive advantage in support of the company's diversity and inclusion strategic plan.
- Conduct presentations and training.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and PM initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.