Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:2109 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Head - Corporate Affairs - BFS (13-22 yrs)
A seasoned Corporate Affairs professional with Leadership experience and expertise in Government Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Change Management, Crisis Management, and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The candidate should have experience in the regulatory liasioning with the BFSI (RBI, IRDA, SEBI..etc).
- Part of the Leadership team, for Leading Corporate Affairs at the Group Level.
- The position will be responsible for handling the activities in the area of Regulatory, interaction with RBI / SEBI and other Government Bodies on Licensing/Regulations, filing of tariffs, quality of service etc. Also, will be responsible for effective & efficient management of the business environment and support business in achieving objectives & manage organisational reputation in the external domain
- Constantly increase compliance, Oversee that Guidelines are being adhered. Quick response to regulators/regulatory bodies from time to time. Manage external issues with utmost care.
- Lead policy shaping interventions with government bodies.
- Lead coalition building and advocacy efforts at industry associations.
- Develop and implement government affairs strategy for various company and industry issues
- Develop and manage critical relationships and alliances with multi-level stakeholders
- Evaluate and mitigate business risks while navigating complex political realities
- Good interpersonal skills to manage quick response from function. Eye for detailing to force response to be given to regulator.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.