Head - Contract Management - Realty Firm (8-15 yrs)
- Allocating space assignments and costs that are associated with real estate contracts for internal organizations.
- Checking existing contract abstracts with the actual lease document for accuracy.
- Receiving and answering requests for information that pertain to the contracts, such as clarification of clauses.
- Ensuring compliance with contract clauses.
- Evaluating contract options, making recommendations to execute
- Award cost effective contracts on a timely basis and as per the project requirements.
- Ensure work is uninterrupted at site. Prepare contracts and tender documents.
- Draft tender documents.
- Participate in the process of floating tenders.
- Prepare documents to be submitted for bid.
- Analyze & cross verify rates for similar work within the company.
- Monitor vendor and contractor performance.
- Prepare agreement drafts.
- Draft and maintain records of Purchase Orders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.