Manager Recruitments at Derive Management Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:420 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Contact Center - Insurance Vertical - BPO/ITeS (10-16 yrs)
The person should have more than 10 years of experience in insurance direct sales including contact center driven sales processes. A deep understanding of processes, people and vendor management to drive ROI and revenue metrics is a must.
- Ability to design, set up and track these metrics to success is a must.
- Experience of transitioning contact centre processes to digitisation and/or integration contact center experience with digital tools is a big plus.
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate management of large scale contact centers (in-house and vendor) with diverse and complex processes. An understanding of quality and focus on positive customer outcomes is a must as well.
- Carry the AOP and revenue goals planned for contact center for motor, health and life insurance businesses
- Work closely with category heads and category managers to plan campaigns and goal metrics
- Align the contact center capacity to business goals while keeping a sharp eye on the ROI metrics
- Build a pool of D2C sales talent in their team as well on the contact center side
- Build a mechanism for contact center review on a regular basis
- Bring the organisations tech capability into play by reviewing processes that can be transitioned to bots, automation and virtual assistants - thereby improving customer experience as well as keeping ROI metrics high
- Make executable plans to constantly improve contact center productivity via hiring, incentives, training, attrition management, talent growth etc.
- Build a quality control and audit mechanism to ensure high quality sales and businesses that last
- Work with the CRM teams (in-house and external) to offer a unified experience to the customer between channels
Ideal Candidate should have :
- A graduate/postgraduate degree (Engineering and business education preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of sales contact centers, their processes, instrumentation of metrics and how to use them to drive sales goals efficiently
- Minimum 10 years of contact center and digital sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the organisation's bottom line and top-line
- Sales Contact center processes managed at scale - minimum seats capacity managed of 100 seats
- Ability to motivate and work in a team environment
- Ability to build internal and external relationships and influence across levels of the ogranisaton
- A strong sense of cost control, ROI and quality control