Sourcing Specialist at Flexability
Views:413 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Consumer Insights & Research - Media (8-16 yrs)
Hiring HEAD - CONSUMER INSIGHTS & RESEARCH for a leading Media company
Location : Bangalore
Proficiency in Kannada is a must
- As Head of Insight the incumbent will be the champion of audiences, ensuring that the business has the right practical audience and competitor insight.
- Will be responsible to spearhead a 2-3 member Insights Team for all the Kannada Channels by leading them in delivering best in class audience insight for the Business
- The candidate would be responsible for conceptualizing the audience insight strategy and plan, managing all the core insight tools and be responsible for the relationships with external agencies and vendors.
- Provide best in class audience insight, and will become the audience evangelist, ensuring that the audience is at the heart of business discussions, decisions and output.
- Studying trends, markets, specific target group and competitor analysis.
- Handling commissioned research qualitative or quantitative, dealing with research agencies.
- Analyzing viewership trends and planning actionable inputs across programming and promotion.
- Regular report on show health, character strength, awareness levels to aid Programming and Marketing team
- Championing a variety of audience insight tools like our audience segmentation and brand tracker survey and work collaboratively with other senior audience and insight leaders across the Network
- Influencing a variety of Senior stakeholders from Content, On-Air Promotions and Branding teams
- Present and Influence Senior Stakeholders to ensure audience insights are represented across the outputs
- Responsible for devising and delivering best-in-class and commercially actionable thought leadership research by identifying key industry topics/issues and using innovative methodologies to build compelling research stories around them
- Use a range of techniques for analyzing data and disseminating findings, ensuring that presentations are understandable to the non-specialist audience
- To critically evaluate research findings and challenge perceptions and thinking on audience attitudes and behavior