Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:5604 Applications:568 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Head - Consumer Insights/Market Research - FMCG - IIM/XLRI/FMS/MDI (10-16 yrs)
Head - Consumer Insights - FMCG
- Identify Market & Micro Trends and Innovation Metrics as well as monitoring & feedback for Competitive Innovations in market, including reviews of key competitor launches.
- Lead qualitative and quantitative analysis of technology, market trends and competitive landscape to highlight improvements, growth opportunities and new markets.
- Develop an Advanced Analytics shared service Capability Roadmap in partnership with other Insights & Analytics COEs leads, sponsors, addressing & incorporating other sub-functions needs for data & analytics.
- Excellence in consumer insights, analytics, segmentation and market research in the backdrop of understanding business and company objectives,
- Best practice consumer insights activities and that projects supporting business decisions are based on consumer objectives.
- Anticipating and identifying consumer insight information needs, both collaboratively with internal business partners and proactively based on knowledge of markets and products.
- Discussion with the product and marketing functions the market/consumer research projects and develop the consumer market research plan.
- Design and conducting of all primary consumer research/insights for specific business Brands.
- Pro-actively provides market and customer insights to support marketing team with recommendations based on primary and secondary market research studies.
- Go-to-market and other projects with a focus on scope of the market, segmentation and consumer segmentation portraits. This support includes the statistical analyses of already available as well as newly generated data.
- Consumer & Market Insight and Data Analytics focusing on making efficient use of insights in identifying long-term opportunities and short-term wins, strategic planning, product innovation, communication strategy, brand mix development and deployment. Discovering insights by analyzing multiple data sources.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
MBA/ PGDM from Premier Institute minimum of 10 years of experience in consumer insights, market and consumer research and business intelligence from FMCG organizations. Prior experience in research agencies would be a definite plus. Clear, proven expertise at data, an analytical mind and an ability to present data in a concise manner are essential.