Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:15011 Applications:732 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing Services (10-12 yrs)
Reporting to the APAC Rewards Head, your responsibilities will include:
- Partner with global counterparts and conceptualize and design the compensation strategy for the employees
- Enhancing the employer branding
- Leading compensation benchmarking surveys
- Managing HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
- Managing HR operations like payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards
The Successful Applicant :
- You are an MBA from a top tier business school having an overall experience of 10-12 years. You have hands on exposure in handling end to end aspects of the C&B function from conceptualization to execution.
- You are young, dynamic professional having excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are looking to take up the next challenging role in your career with a growing organization.
What's on Offer :
- Excellent opportunity to manage the entire C&B function for a leading MNC
- Exposure to Rewards & Recognition Management