Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:401 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Manufacturing (15-21 yrs)
Experience : 15+ years
Must-Have : Experience in handling Union employees, Head of India C&B for a minimum of 2 years
Key responsibilities :
1. Conduct regular compensation & benefits market benchmarking, develop and implement an action plan to ensure market competitiveness to attract, retain and engage talents.
2. Implement global Comp. & Ben. policy and programs in India ABO.
3. Drive in-country Comp. & Ben. program alignment to foster equal treatment and seamless talent movement across BUs.
4. Being a contributing partner to the global C&B team for global strategy development and implementation.
5. Train Line HR and Managers on the company's compensation and benefits philosophy and strategy.
1. Strong compensation and benefits know-how. World at Work GRP certification is preferred.
2. Experiences in job analysis, job evaluation and compensation benchmarking analysis.
3. Experiences in leading a Comp. & Ben team in multinational companies.
4. Experiences in collective bargaining compensation recommendation.
5. Strong business acumen and stakeholder partnership to identify issues and propose solutions.
6. Familiar with the Indian market on compensation and benefits programs.