Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:440 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Insurance (8-20 yrs)
Our Client - A leading Insurance player is looking to hire a Head C&B and PMS with Overall 14 Years of experience out of which 8yrs into core C&B (end to end) and PMS experience from sectors like BFSI, Pharma, E-commerce, FMCG, Leading brands with more than with at least 5000+ headcount.
Team - 2
Reporting - Sr VP - HR
Location - Mumbai
Mode - Work from Office
Key Responsibilities :
- Gathers data from market-based compensation surveys; uses spread sheet and data analysis techniques to assess results and market trends.
- Publish and maintained detailed comp analysis and dashboards for multiple stakeholders.
- To be a consultant for the talent acquisition team to ensure maintaining parity for roles and remain competitive
- Administer and maintain ESOP and other Long term incentive plan program data
- Collaborate with key stakeholders & leadership team for advise pertaining to Compensation and Benefits framework - Designing Executive Compensation Plans in line with Total Rewards Model
- Consult on compensation plans including base pay structures, tax saving flexi benefits components, bonus programs & administrative guidelines
- Analyze compensation and benefits data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement.
Skills required :
- Minimum 8 years of experience into core C&B and PMS with overall 14 yrs of experience in HR. Analytical, expert in excel and other analytical and dash boarding tools
- Analytical, expert in excel and other analytical and dash boarding tools
- Logical thinker and self -motivated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.