HR Recruiter at Synerzie
Views:1122 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head - Compensation & Benefits - India - Pharmaceutical Firm (18-20 yrs)
Organization - Swiss Multinational Pharmaceutical Company
Role - Head, Compensation and Benefits, India
Job Location - Hyderabad
Desired Experience - 18 to 20 years.
Salary - Best in the Industry
Job Purpose -
- Member of Country HR Board and AMEA C&B Leadership team, Hewitt, TW, Mercer etc., Benefits consultant
- Key External Stakeholders: Compensation Consulting Agencies (Aon, Business Heads, Delivery teams, Country CFO, Country Legal Counsel, Division CFO- s, Divisional HR teams; Head C&B CoE Service Delivery, C&B CoE Service)
- Key Internal Stakeholders: Country HR Head, Division HR Heads;, management action and communication., environment; Uphold principles of fairness and transparency in top, to rewards philosophy, employee value proposition
- Guide the management prioritization and decision making with respect, standards and employee satisfaction
- Design the country benefits plan, ensuring high plan management, satisfaction data, proposals, cost of living changes, competitive analysis, and employee
- Manage country wage administration, taking into account the Group, actions as needed
- Analyze country positions- internal equity and take corrective, Rewards., efficient process, deployment & customized employee service in total
- Leverage Technology in the area of Compensation & Benefits to enable, performance., programs across divisions In India to ensure flexibility and reward
- Oversee design and implementation of Short term & Long term incentive, Total Reward portfolio., Rewards practices as well as ensuring market competitiveness
- Continuously scan the external landscape for changes in the Total, ensure seamless employee communication
- Build C&B design & communication expertise at business level to, increasing compliance to policy, statutory and regulatory norms., Benefit related laws. Ensure tight Governance
- Ensure Compliance with Corporate Governance, Compensation &
- Design & Implement Executive compensation for the Business Leaders
- Design Employee benefits and policy at India level, adhered to at every level, budgeting process and ensure that the outlay for rewards is well
- Forecast, Monitor and Control Reward Spends through an accurate, facilitate talent attraction and retention.
- Provide C&B Solutions / Guidance to the Business Leaders
- Drive the transformation, transition and divestment projects, attracting and retaining the best talent, comply with legislation, and respond to business challenges and enable
- Design policies that are aligned are aligned with group policies, line with Group Total Rewards standard.
- Design and deploy India Total Reward policy across all divisions, India
What you- ll bring to the role:
- Post-Graduate in HR specialization (Master in Business Administration, Master of Arts in HR, Master of Arts in Social Sciences etc.) English
- 12+ years in Compensation & Benefits and 15+ in overall Human Resources at a large organization, and a clear record of creating and administering compensation and benefits programs that maximize employee hiring, retention, and employee satisfaction levels
- Broad business and leadership experience across multiple businesses / functions
- Experience in coordinating and implementing policies, benefits and processes (ideally across sites or business lines), and subsequent communication and change management.
- Excellent stakeholder management and collaboration capability in multinational/ multicultural settings.