Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:1047 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Healthcare (8-15 yrs)
- The incumbent will advice Rewards Leaders, HR Operations, HRBPs, HRMs on rewards policies, practices and procedures in across the system. She will contribute to the design of rewards policies, processes and tools and will be involved in the delivery of global service in rewards.
- Responsible for design and implementation of Rewards Philosophy in India Market
- Oversees the full spectrum of rewards policies, practices and processes.
- Support, guide and provide subject matter expertise to HRMs, line managers and recruiters with rewards matters, grading and job evaluations, salary and benefits policies and practices.
- Ensures that benefits and compensation plans for each employee are in line with established rewards policies and local legislation requirements.
- Responsible for individual off cycle salary change or off cycle cash awards
- Contributes to the design of global rewards policies, processes and tools, by collecting and analyzing results global and local benchmarking partners and collecting business requirements and market developments as part of the defined strategy and signals - white spots- in the offerings
- Must have Knowledge of Numero/ Anaplan Software