Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:4907 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Compensation & Benefits - Financial Group (8-14 yrs)
Location : Delhi
Position will lead the Compensation and Benefits to proactively partner with HR Business Partners, Management and other stakeholders to develop, lead and achieve compensation objectives aligned to a complex and dynamic business model, and evangelize total compensation philosophy and strategy to the Business Units.
- Develop Career Development Plans & Succession Management Strategies
- Organization Culture & Health
- Act as a Compensation & Benefits Leader to internal - businesses and Business Leaders
- Job mapping and Bench marking
- HR Operations
- Supervise and implement the organizational changes
- Coordination with appraisal process
- Providing compensation fitments and offer recommendation
- Responsible for India Annual Increments and pay-outs as per guidelines set and analyzing budget verses Actual Pay-out.
- Evaluation of C&B processes and policies to ensure they are current, competitive and in compliance with legal and local rules and regulations
- Analyse Market Data from Compensation & Bench marking Surveys and recommendations on Compensation Structure, Salary, and Internal Parity Vs Market Competitiveness
- Formulate and up date all HR policies.
- Administer Leadership Assessments including conducting Assessment Centers.
Position based with a Financial Group based in Delhi / NCR.