Assistant Manager at 2COMS
Views:397 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Head - Communications - Group Functions IT - DevOps & Agile (9-16 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
The role is responsible for the development and implementation of employee communication and DevOps and Agile communications.
The role will be responsible for change communications planning and delivery, creating great content to drive colleague awareness, engagement and alignment with organisational and function priorities.
In this role you will also need to engage with colleagues in the wider function, programme and geographic network, including senior stakeholders and peers. This is an exciting industry and career defining change to be a part of as the company changes the way it does technology.
Manage internal campaigns and news, including ensuring important business projects and information are communicated to employee audience groups
Create compelling content and messages using story-telling to engage global employees in the DevOps & Agile journey
- Track and measure the delivery and impact of the communications programmes
- Meet and comply with Global Standards Manual, Communications Functional Instruction Manual, procedures and governance framework
- Standardise employees communications processes for greater efficiency and consistency
- Use internal channels effectively to encourage two-way dialogue across all stakeholders in GFIT and the business
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work confidently, effectively and quickly with senior executives and transformation/project leads
- Experience of financial services industry and/or technology industry in a global setting
- Experience in managing large employee engagement events and conferences
- Experience in change communications design and delivery