Executive Director at Synergy Consultants
Views:240 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Commercial Excellence - FMCG Sector (4-10 yrs)
Looking for Diversity candidates ONLY
Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
The Country Sales Excellence Manager is responsible for driving best-in-class standardized processes and tools to support performance excellence in force Utilization, Sales Cadence, Integrated Business Planning (IBP) Commercial Management Cadence and Profitability Improvement via Value Creation / Expansion deployment in the Country.
- Country Ownership of Sales Excellence tools (primarily a force), including data stewardship and ticket resolution with Global Team. Coordination of all tool activities. Support and maintain a force for the Region that aligns with globally standardized support system. For Area Sales Excellence, capture and prioritize investment needed to address issues or new enhancements. Enable forces the System of Truth for Prospective Business Opportunities.
- Champion implementation and adoption of the Sales Cadence Process in the country by tracking, monitoring & reporting on KPIs using dashboards to drive accountability and enable effective Root Cause Analysis and identification of best-in-class practices.
- Work with Marketing and Service to ensure full alignment with Sales Cadence, thus enabling an effective, efficient and repeatable monthly IBP Commercial Management Process.
- Drive Country Monthly IBP Commercial Management Processes to ensure the establishment of One set of numbers. Ensure clear transparency to Acquisition and Value Expansion Opportunity Plans which will enable sustainable and predictable delivery on IBP / LBE Commitment country Level.
- Report on a month to month changes in Business and Market Dynamics, outlining potential Opportunities and Vulnerabilities.
- Ensure timely and effective communication and close-out of Key Decision Made, Elevations, and Action Items arising from the country Review Process.
- Champion value creation activities at regional level, by ensuring alignment of activities, collecting and reporting on progress on a monthly basis. (Focus on alignment, resolution of issues; not on Value Creation execution).
- Support value creation/expansion activities - Levers that need to be planned and executed in the country to enable Sales and Margin Growth (such as asset utilization and contract Compliance