Views:828 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Collections - Outbound Contact Center (15-20 yrs)
- Manage the outbound collection contact center in professional manner while keeping and improving customer relationship.
- Collect payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection efficiency reports
- Provide timely follow-up on field and online payment arrangements
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Monitor accounts deeply and creates segments to identify outstanding debt categories
- Investigate historical patterns
- Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments
- Take actions to encourage timely or rather advanced payments