Head - Collections - NBFC (14-23 yrs)
We have a job opportunity with leading Non Banking financial Institution in Mumbai location.
About the company :
The company is a Non-Banking Finance Company registered under Section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 categorized as Non-Deposit taking systematically Important (NBFC-ND-SI) and a fast growing financial service provider in India.
It was set up in year 1997 and is listed on both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE), predominantly focused into Asset financing & lending business. Company has around 80 Branches PAN India, 1800+ Employees, Loan Portfolio of around 4500 Crores, Operating in North and West and part of south Region.
The company lends primarily to three sectors :
Real Estate Lending :
The client provides short to medium term loans to real estate developers at different stages of project implementation including the project approval stage funding or as a last mile funding
SME and Retail Lending :
The client provides financial solutions for micro, small and medium entity/s by providing short to medium term loans for acquiring capital assets like machinery /equipment, Loan against property, Loan against Property Rentals, etc.
Affordable Housing Finance :
The company has has an aggressive Affordable Housing finance business and is progressively venturing into tier 2/3/4 towns.
About the opportunity :
The company has a book size of around Rs 4500 Cr and it has aggressive plans to increase the book size to around Rs 12,000 Cr over next 3 years.
Position : Head - Collections
Location : Mumbai
Purpose of Job :
- Drive Collections of the area of coverage and be the one point contact for collections.
Responsibility (in details) :
1. Collections :
- Be the owner of Collections for the accounts for the locations handled to manage by going on the field for collections by himself.
- Management and presentation of Collection management information systems (MIS) and regular performance reviews
- Handle through the sales team members, the on ground collection.
- Manage delinquency related parameters and ensuring are within triggers.
2. Agency Management & Performance Management :
- Identification, empanelling, training and retention of the desired agencies at regional/area levels.
- Implementing the monitoring mechanism and MIS to ensure that each parameter of KPI is constantly measured, reported, analyzed and improved
- Act as a constant source of feedback to product and policy teams to aid in amending policies/products time to time to suit the market risk.
3. Governance & Compliance :
- Implement processes as per policy.
- Educate and train the team members on the policy requirement
- Ensure and check that collection policies and standards are being implemented at the ground level
- Ensure that region / area is always Audit Ready and Complaint with internal and external policies and regulations in the area of management.