Location Head at Ixoraa Enterprise
Views:5624 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Collection & Recovery - NBFC (12-20 yrs)
Searching for a Head Collections & Recovery role with a NBFC client.
We are looking for someone who has experience in both recovery as well as collections, Have experience in handling Soft and hard bucket, preferably somebody from NBFC background with prior experience of handling SME & MSME.
Position: Head - Collections and Recovery.
Purpose of Job: Drive Collections and Recovery pan India and and be the owner of collections Recovery.
Responsibility (in details) :
(a) Collections and Recovery-
1. Be the owner of Collections for the accounts for the locations handled to manage by going on the field for collections by team and be an inspiring force for team to do their job nonchalantly.
2. Management and presentation of Collection management information systems (MIS) and regular performance reviews.
3. Manage delinquency related parameters and ensuring are within triggers. The efficacy lies in handling overdue accounts in early buckets i.e.0-15, 15-30. Recovery is to managed with the help of existing or new agency and with the help of sales, collection and recovery team.
2. Agency Management & Performance Management
4. Identification, empaneling, training and retention of the desired agencies at regional/area levels.
5. Implementing the monitoring mechanism and MIS to ensure that each parameter of KPI is constantly measured, reported, analyzed and improved.
6. Act as a constant source of feedback to product and policy teams to aid in amending policies/products time to time to suit the market risk.
3. Governance & Compliance
7. Implement processes as per policy.
8. Educate and train the team members on the policy requirement
9. Ensure and check that collection policies and standards are being implemented at the ground level
10. Ensure that region / area is always Audit Ready and Complaint with internal and external policies and regulations in the area of management.