Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:1285 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Collection - LAP/Mortgage - North India (7-12 yrs)
Collection Head - North India (LAP/Mortgage)
Key Responsibilities :
- Managerial Responsibilities - Applicable for Team Handling roles. Motivating, managing and counselling the Collections Managers & Officers to ensure their continued focus towards achievement of overall area target
- Tracking efficiency & effectiveness of the Collections Managers & Officers on a Daily basis and providing feedback to them
Functional Responsibilities :
- To ensure maximum Collections and Recoveries.
- Ensure that all procedures and controls are strictly followed
- Ensuring that all cases are handed over to the Collections Officers within prescribed time frames and are appropriately actioned.
- Guiding the Collection Managers & officers on specific cases to ensure maximum resolution
- Monthly Resolution and Reversal Targets are met
- Entering into customer negotiations for amicable settlements, if necessary
- Providing timely feedback and update to National Collections Head to track productivity and account-wise feedback and thereafter necessary action to be taken.
- Ensuring skip and cases requiring legal action have been identified and handed over as per policy
- To ensure close coordination with Legal manager/team to enhance Collections and Recovery efficiency.
- Tracking efficiency & effectiveness of the external agencies on a weekly basis and providing feedback to the agency Collection officers
Job Requirements :
- Qualifications Minimum Graduate is Compulsory
- Experience 6-8 years of experience required in Financial services preferably NBFCs/Banks Experience of Collections and Recovery is essential.
- Functional Competencies Role requires considerable amount of travel for collection related actions on ground and customer follow-up (approx. 15Days )
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Basic Accounting Skills
- Behavioral Competencies Good writing and speaking ability in English & Local/Regional language. Knowledge of another Indian language would be preferable (not essential)
- Good Communication and Negotiation / Convincing Skills
- Target Oriented, Ability to work with minimal direction, self-starter
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, Delegate and proactively resolve problems