HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:356 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Head/Co-Founder - Product - Startup (5-15 yrs)
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Definition and alignment of the vision, strategy and roadmap, in order to establish the company as a global supplier
- Create and present visionary innovations (occasionally in front of investors or analysts), strategic decision proposals, as well as the calculation of business cases
- You will be responsible for strategic partnerships and lead necessary contract negotiations
- You will represent the company with regard to strategic customers, the press and analysts
- Definition, monitoring of the company relevant KPIs and control of the measures to achieve the objectives set
- Sales and profit and loss responsibility for the entire international business
- Lead a product management team in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements in your area
- Identification and promotion of high potentials and talents
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of software, eCommerce, marketing or product management
- At least 3 years of leadership experience
- Must have an Entrepreneurial experience in running a startup.
- Great people skills paired with a high level of assertiveness
- Very good communication skills
- Strong analytical, strategic and coordinating skills
- You are a leader and an entrepreneur that people willingly follow
- High level motivational skills so that you can also manage virtual teams
- Sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology
- Economic sciences, engineering or technician training with additional training in business administration is a big plus
- The role of a Head of Product Management requires approximately 50% travel to customers, interested parties, roadshows, trade fairs, press events.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.