Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:6485 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Client Success - Hyperlocal Advertising Platform (12-15 yrs)
Work for a fantastic digital advertising startup and nurture your career with a great role.
Our client is a hyperlocal platform, that helps businesses to advertise to the right audience by targeting the audience with relevant ads on apps and websites. Their multiple ad campaigns target different demographics languages and locations to attract the consumers. Their network offers an unequalled inventory that reaches 90% of the internet users across the world. Their platform also provides best insights in the performance of the ad campaigns- specific to cities, areas, and other demographics.
As a Head - Client Success, you will be responsible for delivering & achieving performance objectives mutually set with the clients in terms of Adex & performance benchmarks.
What you will do:
- Working closely with Partner Engagement team to deliver campaign plans, performance benchmarks, research reports, performance reports & analysis.
- Responsible for consuming 100% of the booked advertising spends by the clients while meeting the performance benchmarks.
- Liaising with the product team to convert campaign insights into business requirements for product development & enhancements.
- Playing as a key stakeholder role in UAT for all product features before implementation on Live Product.
What you need to have:
- Relevant Work Experience of 12-15 Years in digital marketing focused on performance-based campaigns through Googles Advertising Platforms. Expertise in operating Google Ad Words & Google Analytics.
- Minimum 6 years of experience working on various SEM platforms Search, Display, Analytics, Data Studio, Webmasters tools.
- Total Budget Managed across all accounts on Google platform should not be less than INR 1 Cr. / Month. Minimum account budget managed should not be less than INR 20 L / Month.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills ability to translate campaign insights into presentable reports
- Managerial experience of leading a team comprising of at least 5 team members.
- Candidates who have worked on third party platforms for operating Google Adwords will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.