Senior Consultant at MavensWorld Training & Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1651 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Civil - Chemical Indsutry (10-15 yrs)
Oversee all civil engineering and construction activity at the plant, including for capacity expansion.
Site Location: Hajipir Area, Bhuj, Kutch, Gujarat
Experience: 10- 15 years of experience in handling civil works in infrastructure industries, EPC Contractors
Education: BE (Civil) is a must.
Role Reports To Site Head
- Will oversee and coordinate all activities associated with civil construction, and oversee the processes responsible for managing, supervising, and contracting with consultants, contractors, and vendors associated with all construction, renovation and repair projects at the sites.
- Monitor repairs, reconstruction of bunds used for storage, evaporation of sea water, brine to ensure optimum utilization and minimal seepage
- Monitor building, repairs and maintenance of internal roads within the plant area
- Monitor building of new road to port (work underway)
- Lead all civil engineering/construction activities for capacity expansion at the plant
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Test soils and materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.