Head/Chief Financial Officer - Finance - IT - CA (12-15 yrs)
Role : Head of Finance / CFO
Location : Bangalore
The person will be heading all aspects of Finance and operational administration within the company. The key roles / responsibilities can be defined as: -
- Operational Finance - All day to day operational finance which would include functions like Audits, Financial planning, Budget, fund allocations, Accounts, Finalisation, MIS, Banking operations, etc
- The role will involve in working closely with Banks in dealing with all aspects of Indian Banking norms for WC /OD / transactions / compliances, etc
- Ability to lead a team on all aspects of Indian statutory norms, taxation (GST etc), compliances, Company risk perspective.
- Since the company works on enterprise clients it is essential that the person has strong grasp on project finance and appropriations.
- Financial reporting and compliance to all statutory institutions.
- Strategic financial planning for the group.
- Asset liability & management, cash management, fund raising
- Maintains a comprehensive current knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, maintains an awareness of new trends and advances in the profession.
- Financial reporting to the board and investors as per norms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Handling finance for SBUs and projects
- Handling medium sized but global operations spread across India
- Strong motivational and team building skills.
- People management skills and proven leadership qualities.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan
- Ability to prioritize and decision making skills.
- Integrity, personal judgment and gravitas
- Our ideal candidate would have to be hands on to handle a dynamic fast moving business.
Experience and Qualifications :
Overall has to have around 12 to 18 years of experience in leadership roles, preferably from the IT / Services industry.
- Age between 35 to 45 years
- Chartered Accountant.
Details on the client
As one of India's top IT services firms, Our client has been consistently providing in-depth customized IT Infrastructure Solutions / IT solutioning to across all sectors of industry - government, healthcare, banking, telecom, insurance, retail and manufacturing. The company powers the multiple client businesses with IT Service management and consulting services to help it stay relevant, flexible, and competitive, while boosting performance and productivity with our unique IT infrastructure solutions. Their IT solutions follow an end-to-end approach, which enable them to deliver unified management of infrastructure and applications, getting the business ready for its transformational journey.
They combines a partnership and consultancy-based approach to manage IT infrastructure. Our strong relationship management framework built over decades, flexible and responsive to changing customer needs with emerging technology-driven business models.
With cutting-edge technology solutions and 24/7 operational capabilities, they ensure business continuity and robust IT support systems to large corporations across all sectors. They have partnered with leading IT vendors.