Director at Krishnashish Consulting
Views:1291 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Head - Channel Sales - Real Estate (10-27 yrs)
Real Estate company based out of Mumbai is looking for Channel Sales Head.
Team Size :10 +
Experience of managing brokers, channel partners across Mumbai region.
Job Summary :
- Manage team of Channel Sales Managers.
- Train & mentor Channel Sales Managers & support then in below given activities.
- To recommend & execute strategies to ensure uninterrupted walk-ins comprising of the right target group of customers for the specific project site/s assigned, from the assigned channels.
- To ensure smooth registration, training & brokerage disbursal for channel partners.
- To implement a mechanism for evaluation & categorization of channel partners.
- To ensure incremental revenues from performing Channels & motivate the non-performing ones.
- To liaison and work closely with multiple site sales heads and marketing team for various promotional offers for channel partners.
- To prepare a calendar for the year panning out important festive occasions & planning channel partner events around the same.
- To develop a healthy investor data base through channel partners.
- To ensure regular product & price updates to channel partners.
- To organize and execute of channel-related events.
- To leverage channel contacts for targeted inventory movement during new project pre-launches & launches.
- To ensure constantly improving channel partner experience.
- To cultivate Channel partners from Tier II and other potential areas
Key Accountabilities :
- Sales Value (Rs. Cr) and Volume achievement (Units) as per target. (Sales = Net Order Book)
- Achieving Targeted Speed of Sales (Units Booked per month) from the assigned channels, contribution Margin to the site targets and achievement of planned targets
- Increase in efficiency levels of the closing / walk in at the respective sites, tracking and monitoring of the same To create and develop various new channels for increasing width and depth of channel distribution pipeline
- To ensure constant tracking and response to competitor activity, specifically for the operating micro-market and provide timely feedback as per market dynamics
- Successfully liaison with various stakeholders and functions to improve individual site level channel activities and customer experience
- Development and implementation of site plans and initiate BTL activities as required
Key Responsibilities :
- Focus heavily on channel development and create strong channel partnerships within the region
- To act as the critical link between various channels & closure managers, to develop robust customer walk-in.
- To evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of channel sales at each site by intelligent identification, development and allocation of channels
- Maintains accurate records for activities conducted and meetings done To recommend & execute strategies to ensure uninterrupted walk-ins comprising of the right target group of customers for the specific project site/s assigned, from various channels
- Managing all Channel related trackers and review mechanism Developing direct as well as non-traditional channels
- Prepare and execute action plans for each allocated project for a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis in coordination with the Marketing team so that effective walk-ins and closures for the site is achieved
- To design development and outreach activity for channels
- Identify knowledge gaps, map & set trainings