Head - Central MIS - BFS (7-12 yrs)
Salary offered : up to 15 LPA
- Develop and lead a dynamic MIS Team for Sales channels and Operations to provide the Stakeholders and Management reliable, relevant and up-to-date information and report facilities.
- Ensure that data and information required by all stakeholders/functions is accurately prepared, and made available on a timely basis.
- Automation of all business Dashboards and designing of DWH layouts for complex, large-scale data sets used for modelling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Ensure creating a framework for regular interaction between various Functions (Sales,Ops,IT,Finance etc..) teams to highlight the performance issues wherever correction is required.
- Supporting the HO Quality, Planning teams and functions in their new initiatives and organization level various improvement projects.
- This Role also require working on multiple projects simultaneously and drive the ISO/Six sigma culture among unit (BIU).
1. To prepare CEO dashboard
2. Publish to CEO and entire LT including channel heads on daily basis to help them track various parameters of company performance
3. Automate and improve the same as may be required from time to time
DSF and APC Sales channels
1. To support business ensure that the data / business figures / analysis requested by the DSF Sales, Channel development team are delivered by the Central MIS (Agency Channel) team on time.
2. To ensure that the team coordinates & closely follows-up with the process team owners to get the relevant details.
3. Analyse the requirement, Automate or provide innovative solutions to ensure that the details required are retrieved from the system in the shortest possible time.
4. To understand / authenticate the report and resolve any discrepancy prior to submitting report to the regulators.
Adhoc MIS Support to HO Operations team
1. To provide Adhoc MIS support to the HO operations team as per the agreed service level agreement.
2. Ensure provide elaborate support to HO Operations team
Planning and implementing
1. In conjunction with Sales teams plan and implement strategies to ensure high quality business support.
2. Constantly monitor, innovate and take corrective steps to improve processes and support levels.
3. Be up-to-date on service quality requirements of sales teams, as well as industry best practices to plan and organise best in class service.
MIS dissemination and automation while ensuring adequate access controls and data confidentiality.
1. Understand MIS required by Sales team and share the same as required.
2. Ensure controls in place for all MIS related activities maintained and shared across ensuring Data Confidentiality norms are strictly followed while publishing MIS..
3. Constantly look out for automation as well as up-gradation of systems to ensure elaborate support on MIS is provided to teams in a timely, accurate and error free manner.
4. Have in-depth knowledge of processes and Systems especially of Ingenium and support systems (Receipt writer, AMS Talisma, Pro-claims, etc)to provide innovative solutions to MIS requirements.
5. Define access levels for data access to ensure adequate measures are in place to meet high standards of data confidentiality.
Resource Management and Develop individual and team competence to achieve overall effectiveness and manage attrition.
1. As the support extended requires a lot of cross functional knowledge, training is the key. Ensure elaborate functional knowledge sharing and extensive training to have a well motivated and effective team who can provide high quality support and innovative solutions.
2. Develop individual and team competence to achieve overall effectiveness and manage attrition.
3. Manage performance of the team through performance appraisal, effective coaching and counselling.
Resolution and Query Management
1. Resolution of Queries raised by Users within defined TATs.
2. Proactive and regular update to users/stakeholder on pending queries where IT intervention or system changes required for raised queries.
1. Actively involved in all quality activities, such as 5S, Kaizen, ISO related activities.
2. Time to time participation in training and team development activities, to update knowledge and skills.
3. Participation in various Improvement and Six Sigma Project.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.