Director at Global Headhunters
Views:843 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Capital Raising - Real Estate Developer (7-15 yrs)
Company : Our client is a leading real estate developer who have successfully raised and deployed a number of real estate funds over the last 40 years. They are now looking to employ an individual to take over the capital raising and investor relations role.
Role Profile : You must have pre-existing relationships and connections in the institutional investment market and who has a keen interest in real estate.
- PG Degree in finance /CA/CFA
- Experience and pre-existing network within capital raising from institutional, family office and wealth management businesses with a real estate sector focus.
- Experience in the front end set up and structuring of a fund being able to connect with the relevant advisers and work through the regulatory processes.
- Business development focused to originate, pitch and close deals.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to take ownership of the full process and problem solving within a non-investment company structure.
- Strong written, numerical, interpersonal and time management skills.
- This position represents and interesting opportunity to have real tangible input and ownership of the raising, deployment and management of a fund working closely with the development team of the value-add real estate investment portfolio.