Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:538 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Buying & Merchandising - Retail (15-18 yrs)
Experience: 15-18 years of post-qualification experience in Buying & Merchandising
1. Ensuring effective merchandising planning
- Ensuring the creation of merchandising planning as per style size and store at SKU level for each sub brand
- Conducting sales analysis based on buying classification
2. Understand Customer preference
- Identify regional nuances and difference across channels by meeting customer and visiting stores
- Product benchmarking to understand the customer choices
3. Buying and Merchandise in line with brand revenues
- Evaluate options in term of styling, color and fit etc. to choose balanced mix catering to various consumer's taste
- Works closely with partners to fine tune best in industry software platforms
- Place procurements order as per planned requirement and ensuring the availability of finalized range by regular follow-up with SCM team
- Have a clear channel-wise product-wise merchandising plan and ensuring it's in line with consumer requirement.
4. Inventory Management
- Stock and sales planning in start of year
- Ensuring real time visibility into store and track inventory as per locations
- Managing the age and dormancy of stock by planning in store clearance sales
- Identify best seller and nonmoving product and change buying plan accordingly
- Determine the movement of inventory across channels and stores
- Determine timing and quantity of inventory to move into the warehouse as per the plan
- Single point for inventory planning and control
5. MIS & Product Movement Analysis
- Highlight trends early to EBO and Sales in order to minimize markdown and plan new collection
6. Team Management
- Set KPI'S for BnM Team member
- Assess skill Gaps, coach team and ensure training is provided for in line with needs
- Identify non-performer in team and workout performance improvement plans in consultation of HR.
- Delivers category margin
- Work closely with Brand & Supply chain teams in order to ensure order fulfillment and inventory goals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.