Assistant Manager at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:36074 Applications:954 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:239
Head - Business Transformation - BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Will Contribute to process improvement strategy to drive organizational wide initiatives globally.
- Will own the agenda of driving identification of business issues, problem structuring, problem solving and developing recommendations.
- Drive and manage change programs in a global environment.
- Capability building on tools and processes which will involve supporting focused training, knowledge management initiatives and structured exposure to best practices for process improvements.
- 10 plus years of experience into business consulting / Transformation from Tier 1 institute is preferable.
- Experience into process excellence, change and innovation methodologies like Six Sigma & Lean.
- Experience of working as a leader driving transformation projects independently.
- Excellent understanding of the financial services business with knowledge of asset management business is preferable.
- Experience in managing change for senior stakeholders in global operating environments
- Well versed in managing change management across global teams
- Open to extensive traveling.
- Business Consulting experience and Captives experience preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.