HR Recruiter at Hiring Boat
Views:341 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Business Process - eCommerce/Digital Performance Agency (8-10 yrs)
Tenovia is a Bangalore-based E-commerce and digital performance agency that's accelerating the growth of digital revenues for brands. We are an end-to-end, 360 degrees E-commerce and Digital Partner guiding and working with our clients to achieve their full potential in an increasingly digital-driven world. We help strategize with our clients and set the digital roadmap for them and then help them execute it. Our ability to think of 35,000 feet and execute at the trenches sets us apart from others.
Some of our clients include The Body Shop, Paragon, Soch, Luxor, MTR, and many more across diverse industries.
To know more about us, visit our website: https://tenovia.com/
Job Location: Bengaluru, India
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
- Lead all the business operations processes including projects, from concept/definition through planning, execution, delivery, and adoption.
- Ability to recognize ineffective process gaps and identify gaps in quality of service and drive end to end process initiatives to improve service delivery.
- Work with leadership to determine process scope, ensure processes are aligned to business objectives, secure resources, and coordinate execution of key Support initiatives
- Make data-driven decisions to influence program strategy and drive collaborative outcomes
- Lead cross-functional teams and build, maintain, and communicate changes and track the deliverables, milestones, risks, and dependencies
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and implement risk mitigation strategies
- Establish effective working relationships with colleagues and other functional leaders
- Lead organizational change and program communications during the project lifecycle
- Host regular business reviews with leadership and other key stakeholders to review key business objectives, share KPIs and make necessary adjustments
- Delivers projects on time, with quality at or below anticipated costs.
- Independently lead high impact projects to deliver prioritized business outcomes
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 8-10 years of progressive experience in Business process management with the current role being in senior operations in BPO.
- Strong business process experience in driving the process, designing roadmaps, driving, Process re-engineering, Continuous Improvements, Process Improvement, and Program management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have spent time in the senior operations role for at least 2 years.
- Good understanding of digital marketing operations and processes
- Lean six sigma certification is mandatory.
- A self-motivated, proactive, detail-oriented, hands-on and results-driven personality
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to effectively influence without authority, and to take initiative while inspiring others to deliver high-quality results