Head - Business Planning - Manufacturing (9-12 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role looks after the FP&A and business planning function and looks after activities such as long range strategy, rolling forecast, market and competition benchmarking, MIS and dashboard presentations, etc.
Our client is a European MNC in the security solutions space.
As Head - Business Planning, you will report to the CFO.
Your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Providing strong and timely financial and business analytics decision support to business partners and various organizational stakeholders
- Effectively communicating significant analyses that identify meaningful trends and opportunities across the business
- Developing and implementing business plans, processes and procedures
- Coordinating with various teams to analyze business requirements, planning, and operating forecast
- Monitoring business strategy to meet organization objectives
- Maintaining complete knowledge of business operations and functions
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of latest business developments and market trends, competition Analysis
- Identifying areas of improvement and develop resolutions to improve business productivity and profitability
- Product Pricing & Costing
- Analyze and document risk matrix and mitigation procedures
- Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance with 10 years of manufacturing experience in FP&A, Business Planning and Commercial Finance. You should be savvy with latest digital and analytical tools used within finance.
- Pure Accounts, audit, taxation profiles will not be shortlisted.
Mumbai based candidates preferred.
Lead the Business Planning function.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Udit Bhojani on +91 (0) 22 4236 3318.
Contact - Udit Bhojani - +91 (0) 22 4236 3318
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.