Co-Founder at Big Bang HR Advisors
Views:482 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Business Operations - Automation (12-20 yrs)
Head - Business Operation Support is responsible for the overall planning & management of Business Operation function of the organization. Lead the team of 30+ people and deliver results with efficiency and quality to drive sustainable business growth. You will be also responsible to drive the strategy and execution of Automation process across entire function.
Key activities include:
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team and be accountable for enabling business strategies for any new program through providing creative solutions and insights over the design and implementation of our operations, effectiveness of programs, and deployment of tools.
- Manages a team to support day to day operations of the sales vertical
- Work with the team to support financial operations including payment modes, invoicing, reconciliation, and receivable tracking in the various programs
- Collaborate with technology, product and finance team members to ensure seamless business execution
- Raises and tracks operational issues in different programs, resolve complex issues involving stakeholders and escalate to appropriate level when required
- Works on creating processes for operational gaps so that they can be automated
- Works with sales teams to help track and meet daily, monthly and quarterly goals
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status reporting, and implementing processes
- Works closely with management team to ensure all operational, administrative, and compliance functions within the firm are being properly executed
1. Addressing operational concerns and issues, monitoring overall dealer satisfaction
2. Developing and implementing operational procedures and policies
3. Leading, Planning, training & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure efficiency in business operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
4. Create strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives.
5. Reviews plans to drive greater margin and value through innovation and better and different ways of working
6. Distribution of work across teams to drive efficiency and achieve set targets
6. Responsible for scheduling, planning, and delivery process for any new program to be launched
7. Managing Escalations in an effective manner with the support team
1. Master's degree is preferred.
2. 12+ years of experience
3. Process Automation experience
4. Proven track record of achieving targets. Demonstrate expertise leading a county operation in a Head Role, managing stakeholders, and improving process.
5. Process Oriented and should have set up processes from Scratch
6. High on work ethics & result orientation
7. Managed a team