Head - Business Finance - CA/CMA (15-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring books of accounts are representative of the affairs of the Company and are kept in accordance with applicable accounting standards & policies.
- Establishing and overseeing processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information.
- Ensuring high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standards and financial closing schedules.
- Supporting internal and external audits.
- Signs off Assurance letter for the area of responsibility.
- Preparation and finalization of quarterly / annual financials and responsible for completing audit of both internal & statutory and circulation financial reporting materials and metrics for internal reporting and to top management .
- Formulating annual budgets, quarterly forecasts for board meeting and presenting variance analysis to determine difference between projected & actual results and implementing corrective actions.
- Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Identify issues and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve
- Drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency
- Building and leading a finance team
- 5 to 10 years' in Electronics Business Finance Function handled the book closure, Audits, Tax audits with turnover of min 300 Cr.
- Experience across all functions within Finance such as Accounting, Audit, Statutory Audit, Compliance, Budgeting, Finance, Banking & Treasury, Insurance Etc
- Expert in Funding and managing working capital and Cash flows
- Experience of working with Board and Reporting
- Experience of managing finance team of at least 10 to 15 people and managing multiple plant accounting, multi tasking.
- Must have played a key role in improving financial performance and a part of transformative organisation/ group in the past in EMS.
- Hands on Working experience with SAP and report generation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.