Head - Operations & Delivery at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:4429 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Business Development - HNI/UHNI - Real Estate Developer (12-15 yrs)
About Company :
A Multinational Real estate developer which has interests in construction, development and operation, townships, housing projects, commercial premises and other related activities.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Establishing and leveraging strong local and international networks that have the potential to generate significant value to the organization, either through revenue generation, strategic partnerships and/or strengthening the brand within Dubai and across relevant international markets (GCC countries, India, London, etc).
- Displaying a high degree of confidence and maturity while interacting with VIPs, High Net- Worth Individuals (HNIs), institutional investors, successful entrepreneurs, politicians, influencers and professionals representing a wide range of backgrounds.
- Creating and building upon existing professional, social and academic networks, which would span alumni clubs, business associations, etc. An integral component of the role is to find creative ways of leveraging existing networks and establishing new networks, all focused towards value creation opportunities for the organization.
- Networking among the VIP and influencer communities, which have the potential to generate new clients for one or more of our business verticals.
- Collaborating with other departments, especially sales & marketing, to maximize our outreach efforts with clients, strategic partners, brokers, media & PR agencies, etc.
- Researching the competitive landscape, thereby maintaining a pulse on how we are positioned vis-a- vis our peers and sharing relevant market information with the Chairman and the management team.
Candidate Profile :
Management Professional from leading B-Schools, Experience of working in international markets with HNIs and UHNIs.
A successful track record, ideally spanning 10-15 years of relevant experience.
The preferred age group is 35-40 years.
Other Personal Characteristics :
Excellent communication skills and presentation capabilities.
A hands-on leader who appreciates and fosters an entrepreneurial environment.
An individual who has a sense of urgency, is hungry and wants a major success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.