HR at Mgneto Resource Management Pvt. Ltd.
Views:430 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Business Development - Global Sales Team - IT (18-26 yrs)
- The Head of Business Development will lead the Global Sales Team with a Global technology leader providing best-in-Class Technologies to Digital Service Providers.
- The incumbent must have consultative selling approach leveraging Insights and Thought leadership for next-gen technologies such as RPA (robotic process automation), AI/ML (artificial intelligence/machine learning), SDN-NFV (software-defined networking/network function virtualization), Next-gen OSS/BSS systems, Digital Transformation services - designing and developing digital portals, mobile applications & end-user-based products for linear TV and OTT applications, end-to-end IT/software architecture consulting, application development, systems integration, testing, maintenance & support.
- He / She will be leading and guiding the India sales team in new customer acquisition starting from Lead generation, Qualification, Presentations, RFP/ RFI response and assist the Onsite Sales team across USA and Europe with Proposals, Contract negotiations, Interaction with delivery teams and Resourcing.
- Build Internal and External Relationships
- Identify opportunities to develop and strengthen relationships to advance the business. This can mean building cross-functional teams within the organization by connecting personnel across business lines or managing external vendor and supplier relations. Would also manage customer relations to increase the business's visibility and reputation.
- Identify Business Opportunities
- Need to identify areas where the business can increase its footprint. Also identify potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets, and methods to enhance efficiency within the organization's sales and marketing departments.
- Direct Strategic Marketing
- Take a hands-on approach to the company's marketing efforts. Present market research and customer profiles to marketing directors and team members, recommending improved strategies to expand market reach. Will also coordinate activities between sales and marketing teams to introduce new campaigns and make decisions that drive sales growth.
- Support Operations Planning
- Work closely with executives and operations specialists to improve operations planning and overall efficiency. Along with this would also assess marketing and sales operations, along with supplier and vendor activities, making recommendations for improvements and enhancements. Will make long-term operations decisions regarding product development and distribution strategies.
- Develop Proposals and Presentations:
- Make presentations to company executives and management teams to highlight business or marketing opportunities or to present the results of new strategies. Also prepare documents and information for requests for proposals (RFPs). These RFPs often present new opportunities for business growth and enhanced operations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Balance strategic direction with active relationship management to expand their organizations market share and revenues.
- Relationship management - Need excellent relationship development and management skills to build both internal and external relationships with a proven track record of consistent revenue growth fostering key C-level relationships via consultative and proactive selling in unstructured and non RFP situations.
- Strategic planning - to develop and enact long-term growth strategies; business development directors take a high-level view of company goals and objectives to drive business growth
- Key Account Management: Continuation, Retention & Growth
- Operations enhancement - because they frequently play a role in improving operations, business development directors should also be able to enhance efficiency and collaboration between business lines
- Team coordination - to build and lead effective cross-functional teams Communication skills - written and verbal communication are both vital to prepare proposals and present ideas to executives to enhance business performance.
Education and Experience:
- At least 18 years of industry-related experience including 8 to 10 years in upper management required at a company like Infosys, Colt, British Telecom, Cognizant, TCS or TechM
- Telecom Domain Expert with demonstrable experience in having led and delivered transformation programmes and CxO advisory projects in Digital / BSS / OSS / Operations
- Degree in Business Administration, IT, Tech Operations, and other industry- related field required; MBA (Sales & Marketing )preferred.
- Open to travels to client locations for short-term advisory engagements
- Good people management experience and skills
- Strong executive-level client relationship management skills