Head - Business Development - Engineering Goods (12-18 yrs)
Industry - Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - A meritocratic position with opportunity to work with international clients in Industrial and Manufacturing space. People with a min. of 12 yrs of work experience and above should apply. Fast paced growth opportunity and working with Germans and handling big accounts is a plus.
A leading German piping tools company with a diverse product portfolio. They provide highly customised solutions apart from mass market products and tools. The company also heavily engages in service contracts with top industry leaders in industrial and manufacturing. Lean organisation which focuses heavily on meritocracy and culture.
Reporting into the executive-sales and managing a team of 7-8 direct professionals, you will be responsible for:
- Managing international client contracts and handle big industrial clients.
- Ensure highest customer centricity standards and build re-engagement programs.
- Formulating and administering company sales strategy and developing long range forecasts and objectives.
- Work with engineering team to customise product offerings and maximise profits.
- Ensuring products meet or exceed customer quality standards and required delivery schedules are met. Formulate processes to enable contract management systems and cost benchmarking.
- Provide quantitative cost optimisation strategy to improve profitability and reduce customer churn.
- Managing the Service Centre teams and on site teams on a project basis.
- Leading continuous improvement activities and successfully enable scalability to achieve our business goals.
- Work in close coordination with international strategy and customer service team.
Ideally you are a full-time (Mechanical/ Industrial /Production /Electrical) engineer with 12+ years of experience in Sales/Logistics/Production Engineering of Engineering & Industrial Goods. You should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, management and planning skills. You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment in a fast paced environment. You must be open to look into different areas and take on responsibilities as need be.
- International exposure and great remuneration.
- Leadership exposure and industry leader client management.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Suyash Sharma on +91 124 452 5445.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.