HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:1231 Applications:424 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:189
Head - Brand Marketing - eCommerce/FMCG (10-15 yrs)
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Define the core TG, Value Proposition, elasticities around core benefits, etc., and create a short and long-term Brand Strategy for the business. This needs to be broken up into departmental goals with clear ownership in the team.
- Create a cadence for brand research, consumer research, brand tracking on core brand attributes, and funnel criteria e.g., unaided awareness / TOMA, comprehension, favourability, etc.
- Create a Brand marketing playbook and build team and processes. Create the Brand Guidelines for other functions to follow and ensure compliance.
- Create the quarterly and annual plan, propose options and help prioritize the same with the leadership team; secure resourcing and ensure budget vs. actual compliance on spending, input, lead, and outcome metrics.
- Develop and execute customized and agile marketing plans and growth/market-initiated strategies to drive more top and bottom-line growth for the company.
- Develop and manage a fit-for-course agency network and an in-house team to ensure effective and efficient execution of the Brand Strategy that should include multi-channel ATL e.g. Television, Digital, Radio, OOH, etc.
- Oversee and guide Public Relations towards reputation and growth across stakeholders including buyers, sellers, employees, government, etc. Create a proactive PR strategy, assets, briefs etc., and recipes for reactive handling of inbounds including but not limited to myth-busting and crisis management.
- Intuitive understanding of the Indian mass market beyond the top consuming tiers and cities backed by solid experience of building iconic brands.
- Experience in / working with the leadership team of high-growth early-to-mid stage organizations.
- Domain understanding of FMCG / grocery/staples / general merchandise is a plus. Experience of creating digital brands is a plus, as is the ability to work with large amounts of data to mine insights.
- 10-15 years of brand marketing experience, established people, and agency networks are needed. 4-5 years of experience leading teams desired.
- Must be organized, enthusiastic, and have strong interpersonal skills. The ability to work with, manage and develop young and ambitious high-growth teams is critical.
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and agility that often is part and parcel of fast-growth companies.