Head - Bioinformatics (10-15 yrs)
Industry : Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category : IT & Systems
Job Description : Direct all major functions and activities within bioinformatics and software for all aspects of business while monitoring the growing market and the new technological developments driving the business
Client Details :
Our client is a global bioinformatics player and a market leader in the major business segments.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible to :
- Direct all major functions and activities within bioinformatics and software for all aspects of business while monitoring the growing market in genomics and the new technological developments driving it.
- Manage and grow software and bioinformatics teams.
- Directly responsible for every facet of the company's computational, software and bioinformatics infrastructure as well as other technology resources
- Develop software and bioinformatics applications integrating solutions with pharma and biotech customers' genetic data requirements.
- Establish and maintain governance process to ensure alignment of bioinformatics, computational and software solutions with strategic organizational goals.
- Organize and participate in scientific meetings and conferences and represent company in technical matters of high significance.
- Manage a lead a team of 80+ highly qualified PhD professionals and technology experts
- Graduation/Post Graduation from a reputed institute in computer-science/informatics/Computational Genomics / Computation Biology/Bioinformatics
- Hands on experience building and scaling bioinformatics and computational infrastructure for pharma and biotech applications.
- Experience in statistical analysis and bioinformatics methods/tools/databases
- Sound analytical knowledge.
- Publications and/or other recognitions
- 10 - 15 years of post-qualification experience
- Strong communication skills and proven track record of building and managing teams is a must.
Job Offer :
- Exciting career at a fast-growing company tackling cutting edge problems in key disease areas.
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive salary, stock options and bonus packages
- We care about having a fantastic culture optimized for doing our best as a team and individuals to make a
mark in our industry.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Agrawal on + 91 080 6826 6822.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.