Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:1458 Applications:589 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Banking Partnership - Business Development - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-15 yrs)
Banking Partnership Head
Function: Business Development (B2B)
- The partnerships head would interface with banks/other financial institutions.
- He/she would be responsible for acquiring new bank partners, negotiating commercials and closing deals. Also, for working with them and steering the partnership to a deeper strategic relationship for the neobank.
- He/she would also make deeper in-roads into the banks to expand neobank's wallet-share. Also responsible for program managing our requirements across various bank functional units like credit, product, tech, ops etc.
- 8-15 years of work experience
- MBA from premier B-school
- Experience of selling/interfacing/liaising with banks would be an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills