Head - B2B Sales - Security & Surveillance Industry (8-15 yrs)
Industry - Building and Construction
Skills - Enterprise Sales, Project Sales, Manager, South India
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in security and surveillance industry in India. Autonomy and innovation in decision making under the leadership of a strong senior management.
Our client is a global player in fast growing space of advance security and surveillance solutions with a turnover of over INR 1000cr. They have a range of security solutions- Boom Barriers, Bollards, Access Control, Soft Security, CCTV etc.
Reporting to the COO, you will be responsible for the below:
- Retaining and building new key accounts to gain profitable business
- Relationship building with key stakeholders-vendors, system integrator, consultants, influencers and architects
- Handling company's bid on Tenders / Design RFP / Solution design for CCTV, networking & storage equipment's and Audio Video Solutions
- Revenue forecasting, market trend and competitor analysis for a sustainable growth trajectory
- Making presentation to your teams target setting and driving sales
- Handle Pre Sales Activity - Specifying, Quoting Tenders, inputs on RFQ/RFP, analysis and solution design
You will be an B.Tech in IT/Electronics/Computers/Telecommunication and MBA with minimum 8 years of rewarding experience in Enterprise/Projects sales. Strong analytical, consultative problem solving skills are must. On softer aspects, we are looking for out of box thinker with excellent communication skills, relationship management skills.
Along with best in industry renumeration and non linear career growth, an opportunity to work closely with senior management in a performance driven culture.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parul Chandra on +91 124 452 5470.
Contact - Parul Chandra -
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.