HR at I4 Consulting Services
Views:658 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - B2B Marketing - Retail (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for all aspects of marketing, including business support, retail branding, corporate branding, digital asset creation & management.
- Needs to participate in the overall business strategy and direction of the organization, in partnership with the CEO and the rest of the leadership team.
- Ownership of all marketing initiatives, such as strategy, campaign execution, lead generation, RoI management, using the most judicious media elements across all relevant media formats, including ATL, BTL, Online, Social Media, etc.
- Joint-ownership of omni-channel retail experience across all formats, such as physical retail and e-commerce, in partnership with the retail business lead and active guidance from the brand managers of the various principles. This would also involve store selection and launch planning, promotion planning, and traffic generation initiatives.
- Joint-ownership with the B2B business head, for lead generation and relationship management for all enterprise business.
- Perception management across key stakeholders through a mix of traditional media relations and social media exposure, such as a - preferred partner- among potential brand partnerships, a - thought leader- among retail industry peers, and an - aspirational employer- for prospective employees.
- Responsible for the marketing budgets, from planning through till RoI management, including tracking and reporting rhythm, including all external marketing vendor relationships.
- Market and competition tracking.
Key Metrics of Success:
- Measurable growth in top-line, in both B2C and B2B markets.
- Enhanced corporate visibility and proactive brand management to position the brand as an industry thought leader.
- Brand must become a talent magnet, endorsed by universal standards (e.g. - GPTW- )
The ideal candidate, must have
- Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically.
- Innovative approach to solving sticky problems.
- The willingness to invest the time and effort needed to steer the ship alongside the CEO, and in close partnership with the business leadership team.
- Very high quality standards for him/ herself, and for the team he/ she leads.
- Can think and act like a respected global brand, in line with the profile of our partner-brands and customers.
- Conscious of measuring RoI and has the capability to device effective and efficient communication solutions.
- Graduate in any discipline; preferably a masters degree/ diploma in marketing
- 10+ yrs of total work experience, with at least 5+ yrs in a marketing leadership role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.