Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:336 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - B2B Marketing - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
Product Marketing Strategy:
- Develop the marketing strategy for Salary Account in terms of Customer Insight, Competition Mapping, Positioning and brand proposition in line with the brand philosophy
- Reinforce the brand positioning by identifying the USPs and customer benefits.
- Provide clear direction and priority to the team in terms of defining and meeting objectives
- Must be able to set a vision and intent in terms of creating benchmark initiatives.
Promotion of product and services:
- Ideate new and innovative marketing campaigns for new customer acquisition. Craft simple and impactful messaging and positioning of products. Ensure pull based creative appeal.
- Support the product team in their product launch and internal recognition programs
- Coordinate with agencies for creating campaigns for specific business objectives for existing and new customers
- Undertake research through field visits or agencies to develop customer insights.
- Coordinate with relevant departments, product managers and internal stakeholders for briefs, approval of copy and content of collaterals. Take all relevant approvals from all stake holders.
- Liaise with agencies, vendors to come up with new and exciting marketing campaigns.
- Strong Marketing experience in B2B Enterprise Marketing (Fintech would be preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.