Head - AVP/VP - Execution - Syndication & Structured Finance (7-9 yrs)
Designation AVP / VP - Syndication & Structured Finance
(VP for higher experience and pedigree)
No of years of relevant experience 7-9 years
CTC Around 18 lakhs p.a. (excluding Performance Bonus)
Reporting to Managing Director
Job Profile :
a) Mandate Execution :
- Compilation of Information from client
- Preparation of Info collaterals - Teaser, Financial Model, Info Memo, Bank Process Notes etc.
- Understanding the client's requirements and Structuring of Transaction
- Deal with Banks to generate initial interest, query resolution, pursuing for final sanction, completing post sanction formalities etc.
- Deal with other external agencies like TEV, Legal firms, valuer etc.
- Fee realization
b) Relationship Management :
- Maintaining relationship with Banks, NBFCs etc. at various levels
- Maintaining relationship with clients for repeat business
c) Need based support for Origination :
- Need based support as product person to Business Origination team in pitching with prospective clients
d) People Development :
- Grooming of person working with you so as that he can assume greater responsibilities in future
- Transactional experience
- Relationship with Banks, NBFCs etc.
- Product knowledge
- Good with Excel, PPT etc.
- Good communication skills
- Good inter-personal skills