Head/AVP/VP - Digital Marketing - Bank (7-15 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank :
Digital Media Strategy Head (AVP/VP Grade) - Digital Marketing
Target Organisations : Candidates from E-Commerce, BFSI & FinTech Organisation only to Apply.
Design and lead the digital media strategy for customer acquisition across paid & organic digital media channels
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for designing digital media strategy for all the products in alignment with the business objectives
- Define a yearly budget for digital media strategy according to the strategic initiatives
- Create and own the annual digital marketing calendar with constant pipeline of pilots
- Define digital ambition for various products; benchmark competitors- actions on spends, channel focus, etc.
- Define channel strategy, prioritize campaigns and allocate budget across channels/products
- Develop and execute digital campaigns with a focus on qualified traffic generation and increased engagement
- Responsible for optimization of campaigns & effective lead acquisition through SEM, SEO, eDMs, affiliate marketing, etc.
- Drive customer behavior insights & create user personas to understand the consumption habits
- Develop best in class SEO/SEM capabilities; define ad strategy for digital media
- Define success metrics & build the tracking mechanism to calculate spend ROI
Candidate Experience/Skills :
- Adobe Digital Marketing Suite - Working knowledge of Adobe digital marketing suite
- 1P, 2P, 3P audience data - Have led insights & recommendations based on analytics of 1st party, 2nd party,3rd party audience data
- SEO/SEM - Working knowledge of principles of SEO/SEM including keyword research
- Google Analytics - Proficient user of Google Analytics plus other social media metrics platforms/tools