Head/AVP - Program Management - Technology Startup (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Internet / Online / eCommerce
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This is a leadership role that includes building, managing, leading, supporting, and inspiring a team as we bring in a cutting-edge program management mindset and skillset to the organization. It requires a leader to deal with high degrees of ambiguity, ensure strategic alignment, and effectively drive project delivery, while collaborating with the business, fellow IS organizations and the project teams.
Client Details :
Our client is a series B-funded B2C technology startup in a hyper-growth phase.
Reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for
- Developing, building and sustaining relationships with customers and partners at a strategic level. Proactively meeting with customers/partners, building culture that values partnerships and is responsive to customer needs. Leads strategy and roadmap with business partners
- Analysis and design, solving complex business problems across multiple projects and programs, remove ambiguity, leverage data driven analysis, negotiate trade offs, ensure business value by identifying pain points and tracking KPIs. Leads team to optimal design
- Supporting the business with Technical/industry knowledge and depth with the ability to dive deep and quickly understand architecture and technical details, effectively communicate details to non-technical partners, leads engineering improvements and provides insight and guidance in solving complex problems. Anticipates industry and market trends and advises/partners with business leaders
- Leading and delivering large and complex programs across multiple teams, creates environment for successful collaboration, effective management of executive stakeholders, leads resolution of complex issues and roadblocks, inspires and leads quality project delivery
- Program and project communications, including communications across internal and external teams and groups, presenting and engaging with IT and Business executives, and creating a culture of transparency and trust
- Software development methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall. Leads evolution and adoption of engineering best practices
- Building a diverse team with capabilities needed to achieve current and future business objectives. Create an inclusive work environment where every employee can effectively engage and wants to be part of the team. Provide ongoing feedback that helps your direct reports improve their performance
- Effectively communicating business strategy and goals and how they align to the team's work. Plan the team's work to achieve goals and respond effectively to changing priorities, maintaining team energy and results. Hold the team and individuals accountable for results and recognise them appropriately. Partner and collaborate with other teams on related deliverable, and effectively leverage others in relevant work streams
- 15+ years Leadership experience in program / project management
- 8+ years Technical and feature PM experience using Agile methodologies
- 8+ years of People manager experience
- Ability to build relationships with customers, executive management, and other stakeholders through positive interaction, problem identification and resolution
- Detailed working knowledge and experience delivering software applications using Agile/Waterfall software development methodologies.
- A systematic problem solver who quickly ramps up, understand complex problems, and create solutions that cross many services
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and to organize workload to ensure that timeframes are met, and work is successfully completed within deadlines
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to lead the Program Management team of a high growth tech start up
- A challenging role and experience to ramp up an organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jyoti Agrawal on + 91 080 6826 6822.
Contact - Jyoti Agrawal - + 91 080 6826 6822
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.