Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:754 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head/AVP - Compensation & Benefits - ITeS/BPO/IT (10-15 yrs)
Role : Head / AVP - Compensation & Benefits ( India, APAC & USA) - BPM / ITeS / BPO
Location : Pune
Reporting to : HR Head
Key Responsibilities :
- Head the C&B Function of the Organisation for India, APAC & US Region
- Design relevant and most competitive compensation and benefit programs that enables organization to attract and retain desired pool of talent
- Create annual compensation and benefit plan review strategy and ensure end to end coordination with team and leadership. Track comparative industry data and carry annual benchmarking exercise.
- Manage employee Healthcare and Insurance programs effectively
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting Cost per FTE
- Accountable for payroll accuracy and process controls. Bring in maker and checker within function to ensure 0 error rate. Represent function as auditee for any internal or external audits.
- Collaborate and timely communication to all line managers on changes in compensation and benefit programs or model
- Oversee payroll vendor's performance and employees- issues in the helpdesk tools
- Manage, lead and develop the C&B team
- Ensure extremely high degree of data confidentiality and internal process improvement & efficiency
- Responsible for adequate and timely update of C&B related policies, processes and related tools/workflows.
- Consolidating and sharing with finance SPOC monthly provision for entire HR function
- Track and report HR manpower cost as well as spend budget vs actual.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan. Annual review and advice hiring team on salary grid applicable for various skills and functional roles.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of employee issues and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's compensation and benefit policies and practices
Qualification and Work Experience :
- MBA HR from reputed University
- Overall 10 to 15 years of experience in C&B with at least 5 years in IT/ITES industry.
- Exposure to Data analytics and automated applications
- Should have Managed C&B for India & Exposure to US and Philippines C&B preferred
- Responsible to plan, implement and track the Compensation and benefits programs across organization and ensure legal compliance under all circumstances.
- Understand internal business environment and create more competitive and attractive programs and structures to enhance employees- satisfaction and business growth
- Managing HR systems and liaising with third party payroll vendor portal