Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:7344 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Head - Asset Management & Property Management - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
- Experience in Real Estate Asset Management & Property Management
- Minimum work experience of 10 years
- Experience with leading commercial developers/IPCs/ RE Asset Funds
- Responsible for management and performance of a portfolio of industrial assets of the firm. Manage the asset management team to ensure all aspects of asset management, property management, compliance and leasing management are undertaken to the highest standard with the aim of achieving maximum performance whilst minimizing risk.
Asset Management and Performance:
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the asset management team and external property management team for the firms portfolio to ensure the portfolio is being managed to the highest standard;
- Work with the Head of relevant property management firms across portfolio (externally appointed property managers) to ensure performance of the property management team is in accordance with the property management agreement;
- Formulate and coordinate leasing objectives for the existing portfolio to ensure high occupancy, high tenant retention and low downtime on vacancy;
- Review authority approvals for occupancy consents and works to existing buildings and establish working relationships with local authorities as required;
- Ensure the asset management team has a comprehensive understanding of the operations and key personnel of each of the tenants in their individual portfolios;
- Identify/deliver on strategic, growth and value add opportunities to support Venture targets;
- Review and assist the asset managers with all aspects of lease negotiations, documentation and strategy as required and the marketing/management of appointed agents;
- Manage the relationship operation and execution of the "Property Management Agreement"
- Assess and review design, planning and construction concepts for appropriateness as provided by external and internal development teams;
- Review feasibility for new developments on externally managed development projects;
- Provide co-ordination of high level research of key markets and product marketing to existing Tenants.
- Oversee regular Venture reporting, submissions and compliance with venture documentation
- External reporting Venture reporting (including monthly, quarterly and annual reports), submissions, compliance with venture documentation;
- Valuations Co-ordinate and review of Internal and external valuations.