Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:955 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Head - Analytics - NBFC (15-25 yrs)
Head of Analytics - Indian NBFC
We are open for people from both Marketing and Business side of Analytics.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
1. Analysis & Reporting : Managing the Reporting & Analytics team, conceptualizing and designing reports / analysis to gain insights into customers usage and identify revenue opportunities,
2. Identifying New Opportunities & Trends : Proactively analyzing the data consumer data and identifying new business and product opportunities and trends. Generate actionable customer insights to facilitate creation of new products, services.
3. Modelling : Developing Predictive Models, to manage the existing models .Managing the existing modelling team and continuously streamlining their approach and efforts to maximize the benefits
4. Big Data : Managing the Big Data initiative of the organization for the commercial team - including developing the use cases, developing the solutions with the IT team, UATs and implementing them
5. New Requirements/modifications : Interacting with product teams and initiating new requirements .Preparation and review of business specifications Coordinate with business teams and IT teams to ensure timely reporting. Develop and review process checks / system checks to monitor data accuracy. Implementation of new Data warehousing / reporting system. Ensuring data accuracy.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Have excellent quantitative skills and analytical ability
- Designing the technical framework of models and guiding the team to execute it.
- Coordinating the project requirements with IT teams, business managers
- Ability to manage and guide a team of highly skilled and technically qualified analysts and modelers
- Knowledge of programming, SQL, SAS, and other tools.
- Understanding of IT systems and architecture ,technology and new developments in the field of Big Data, Data warehousing and management
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Master's degree in economics, finance, statistics, mathematics, engineering or management with 12-15+ years of related experience
- Experience with advanced statistical data analysis and modeling techniques including regression and Forecasting
- Strong consultative skills in addition to quantitative ability
- Experience in data warehouse implementation and analysis in large organizations
- Excellent knowledge of data warehousing concepts and programming including OLAP tools such as Business Objects, SAS, SPSS etc.
- Ability to manage large teams, multiple business users and IT