Recruiter at Talentiser
Views:2250 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Analytics - Internet/Online (9-15 yrs)
- In this role, you will be building and leading a team of product analysts and cultivating a culture of data-driven decision making. As the head of Analytics, you will be responsible for leading the product analytics function and will help product teams define success metrics, build data-driven roadmaps and track progress towards solving customer problems.
- Your role will be part people manager (grow and develop a team), part strategist (help shape product strategy) and part evangelist (drive data-driven decision-making). You will work cross-functionally with other leaders in Marketing, Data Science and Engineering to ensure alignment in tracking and reporting on what matters, as well as data governance.
- The ideal candidate will be able to combine deep knowledge of sophisticated analytics with effective storytelling, strong people development and the ability to influence and partner cross-functionally.
- Cultivate an understanding of how product analytics connects to business strategy and product strategy and how analysts can effectively partner with product teams to build data-driven roadmaps
- Lead a team of Product Analysts and partner with cross-functional teams to define success metrics, craft approaches to track the data and identify errors, quantify and evaluate the data
- Translate data into consumable, actionable narratives
- Maintain a customer-centric focus: strive to be a domain and product authority through data, develop trust amongst your peers and leaders
- Be an advocate for data-driven everything with the ability to focus on the big picture takeaways of any analysis while being able to speak to the underlying details
- Evangelize utilizing experimentation (A/B testing) to validate hypotheses and assumptions and measure the impact
- Grow the Product Analytics team both through hiring and coaching, training and mentoring existing team members
- 9+ years of work experience in data analytics or a related discipline and 3+ years of people management experience
- A passion for analytics, using data to inform decision-making and the ability to tell stories using data
- Proven track record in leading a team specifically hiring, building and developing a team
- Working knowledge of managing large data sets, and using analytics and data science tools (eg - SQL, Python, R)
- Ability to work and communicate with non-technical colleagues to analyze data and solve problems
- Confidence working with ambiguity, unknown variables, and missing context (and find ways to bridge those gaps, when necessary)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present and communicate data to senior management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.